Diaphragm seals are suitable for corrosive and clogging media (chemical seals), or for hygienic purposes in the pharmaceutical and food & dairy industries (sanitary seals).
The separation from the process fluid is obtained by an elastic diaphragm sealed to the diaphragm seal body.
The inner chamber between the diaphragm and the bourdon tube is filled with a suitable liquid whilst being brought into vacuum.
Available for regular pressure gauges, but also for transmitters and differential pressure gauges.
Seals can also be used in combination with capillary for remote reading.
Diaphragm seals are available in a great number of different designs and exotic materials.
• Flush diaphragm: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ BSP and NPT
• Internal diaphragm: all threaded connections and up to PN600
• I-type, flush diaphragm and open flange: all sizes available according to DIN, ANSI and JIS
• Paper seal • PVC seal: also available in PP or PVDF in 1/4″BSP or 1/2″BSP
• Mini seal / Monobloc
• Max 1000 bar (not for all connections)
Chemical seals are available in stainless steel AISI 316L, Monel, Hastelloy, Tantalum, Nickel, Titanium, Inconel and with PTFE, silver foils and gold plating.
• DIN, SMS, APV, IDF, ISO, varivent, tri-clamp, in-line and homogeniser (flush diaphragm with flange or finger type) connections
• Max 40 bar.
Discover our exceptional attributes that set us apart and define our commitment to excellence and reliability.
We will be able to calibrate the instrument in our in-house laboratory before shipping it to you.
We will be able to help you with installation, repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of similar product
We will provide expert consultation on how to solve your issue and optimise your instruments performance